Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Goodness, I'm feeling mean lately! Every once in a while (well, more often than that, actually) I get in a cruel mindset, and all my clients feel the brunt of it. I'm a vicious tease when I put my mind to it, and deny even the most reasonable requests.

Other times I'm downright gracious, and my sessions are filled with giggling and chatter. I suppose that's the way we all are, but in a profession like mine, my moods are more...obvious.

I'm curious which of my moods my regular clients appreciate most? I have a feeling I know the answer...

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep hoping you'll get into a mean mood. I'm lookin' forward to gettin' a little beat up, miss...

- L

:)

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a reg yet
but the first session last fri
pumped me up real good

whatever way you are
i will push myself to
'roll with the punches'

- r

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like an unpredictable mixture of moods, hopefully tilted toward meanness. I love being kept off balance by the power of your moods, knowing the ground could shift beneath my feet at any moment, and I could stumble. It keeps me very focused on the being in the present with you at every moment, Ma'am.

Thank you for sharing all that you do, P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home