Thursday, July 13, 2006

I was lying in bed with a lover last night...we were talking after sex and before going to sleep. We were discussing trademarks and how I should "TM" my name in case it would ever come in handy. This led to a very silly (and quite mindbending) idea of Miss Candy action figures. How sweet would that be?!? She could have different outfits (mean schoolgirl, latex, army uniform) and you could buy accersories like, oh, strap-ons and different kinds of high heels. Tee-hee! And if you press the button on her back, her arm will move the flogger up and down (or the whip, or the paddle)! Tears were running out of my eyes, I was laughing so hard. Then, in talking with a client this morning, I learned it might be possible to do, and for maybe not that much money. Hmmmm...maybe I should wait until I'm rich and famous?

5 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. Your lover is a very, very silly man!

(But a Miss Candy video game would be even more fun! Like Tomb Raider, but running through dungeons, escaping evil Doms, and rescuing your helpless devoted submissives, only the punish the bejezus out of them for getting kidnapped in the first place...)

Okay, I'm a dork, too. :)

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Goose said...

Love it. Since I don't live there, I could buy a doll and hook it to my back as I go jogging. Maybe it could have a voice box with phrases like....run faster slut!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Miss Candy said...

ohmigod, i never thought of a video game! oooooo...but i don't want fake huge immovable boobs like lara croft. i want smaller once that jounce a little.

this fantasy could get dangerous!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archie McPhee made a librarian "action doll" based on a local celebrity, and I think all she does is go "sshhhh." They've done a couple of other non-conventional dolls, so why not a dominatrix named Miss Candy? It would be great. You'd have a marketing giant behind you and fame and fortune ahead. Are you ready for the interviews? Leno and Letterman? I'd love to see you take them down on TV.
~P.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to retract my last statement, which I regretted as soon as I thought about it. I managed to suggest two levels of non-consensuality, personal and public, in one sentence. I apologize to all. Bad dog! What I'd rather have said is, "I'd like to see them volunteer for a short workout with Miss Candy." That really would be fun.
Sorry, ~P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home