Monday, July 31, 2006

They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...

You won't hear about a lot of what happens during my trip this week, but I promise to save some juicy tidbits!

My new site should be up next week...it's the basic version, but you'll be able to see all the photos from my most recent shoot. I'm also filming with Two Big Meanies again next Tuesday...I'm really excited about that! I was sore for weeks after the last time, which is my idea of a good playdate!

And now, for a very not-work-safe pic...have a nice week, everyone! Back on Friday...

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of the most striking photos I've seen in awhile. Should enter it in the Seattle Erotic Art Festival next year. Gorgeously composed and lit, and the model is something else... How about bringing some of that desert heat back to Seattle? There's at least one soul up here longing to "feel the burn." Have a ton of fun!

~P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home