Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cough cough cough...

Getting over yet another cold...these plauge me! I suppose I should get more rest - unfortunately, when confronted with sex/play or sleep, the former almost always takes precedence over the latter. I vow to go to bed early tonight!

I'm spending some time today sorting through photos for my new site...I've been lucky enough, over the last several years, to have a number of remarkably good photographers snap shots of me. I've been a bondage model for many years, but am just beginning my foray into the realm of "taking sexy pictures" just because they turn me on. I'm excited to share some of them!

I have a little too much time to myself this week, however...so if you've been wanting to get in touch with me and have been feeling too shy to act on it, now's the time! As my friend Mistress Matisse has noted in her blog, summer is a slow time for ladies in our profession. Maybe it would motivate you to know that cost of every session I do, between now and the beginning of August, will be signed over to the beautiful and very talented strippers in Vegas... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home