Friday, July 07, 2006



Be afraid...be very afraid...

A very sweet boy just gave me my very own pair of SAP gloves. I've wanted a pair of these ever since I had them used on me for a shoot with my friend Lauren of Two Big Meanies. They're really thuddy and fit me perfectly...I pretty much started snarling as I was putting them on and didn't stop until I'd broken them in a little. Thanks, P, for the gift...and getting to use them on you, as well.

Tonight there's a woman's party I'm attending - I'm very much looking forward to getting a little more mileage on that soft leather!

A big shout out to my dear Rossi! We take pretty pictures together, among other things...


4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger ~ Hannah said...

awww...sweet boy indeed.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Miss Candy said...

i made good use of them last night, too! and i'm bringing them with me tonight...

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger ~ Hannah said...

and after looking at the link, I have to wonder...how many ways are there to use sapp gloves?

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are soooooo many ways to use SAP gloves... and Candy just intuitively floats right into all of them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home