Monday, July 03, 2006

Being sick? It sucks...but I'm on the mend. I've been outside all of the past weekend - I never noticed tan lines much, but with all the modeling I've been doing, I'm starting to notice them now! I've never been able to tan any way other than naturally...it comes from growing up in Florida, I think. Ah well...lots about me doesn't fit the femme stereotype, but I like it that way!

Happy Fourth, everyone! I've got a fun-filled week ahead of me...I'll keep you posted!

Here's another of my favorite shots from my most recent shoot (with ms. raab)...

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Candy,

Glad to see you recovered from your illness.

I found Stereotypes never worked for you. Femme stereotypes or others, instead your a real person, powerful, funny demanding but careing. Truely some one I was glad to have the chance to meet.

And the body; as the photos show, is amazingly beautiful unique and strong, certainly not fitting into any stereotype either. A body that certainly could drive me happily to my knees.

love you for that.
I enjoy reading your blog and eagerly await more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home