Friday, February 16, 2007

My gracious, how busy life has become! It's all good stuff, though, so I definitely can't complain... there's just so much of it! Had a lovely time this past weekend at a party I co-host...you can read a bit about it on Mistress Matisse's blog from February 12th. While the antics she described where happening upstairs, I was downstairs getting my tired feet and calves massaged by a sweet boy wearing a hood, ball gag, and an electrified butt plug with a charming microphone feature. I alternated between twiddling the knobs on the tens unit and turning the microphone on to pick up the screams and yelps from the takedown scene happening next to us. It was very amusing.

It's a beautiful sunny day outside, and I've got a sleepover with my lover tonight...life if good! Busy, but good...

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, oh so amusing. Thank you for the honor of play and service, MC! I'm only sorry I couldn't see more and you missed so much of the show upstairs with another boy of yours...the pic on Matisse's blog is hot.
~P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home