Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sigh. Seattle is covered in snow and ice, and I'm getting bored. Good thing I've got some people to beat up in the next few days! That is, if I can get to the studio without breaking myself...

For all those who've asked about my video plans, never fear...they are in the works. Scheduling (and the disappearence of one of the boys I was considering) have thrown kinks (tee-hee!) into my plans. But it won't keep me down for long!

Here's another shot from the upcoming gallery by Malixe...and you don't need to tell me I'm a tease, it's old news!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just 11 minutes since you posted this and I stumbled in. Yay! Nice photo, but then I'm partial. - It's hard to picture you bored. That could make you even more dangerous :)
~p.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home