Tuesday, December 05, 2006

There's nothing better than really good free coffee. Ahhhhhh...

Well, okay, I can think of a few things. Sex, for instance. Exercise, of course. Free chocolate...I might just die and go to heaven.

If you'd like to see me this month, let me know...my schedule is filling up fast and I'm going to be shooting some video, which will take up my already precious few work hours. I'm considering working on a Saturday or two between now and the end of the year, but only if I have to...I value my private time highly!

Get your XMas tree if you haven't already - I recommend the Grand Fir, which makes your house smell like fresh oranges...

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're in the real tree camp. I'm amazed how many people I know are going for the artificial ones. The quality is improving, but if you didn't get some sticky resin on your hands setting it up, it just can't be the same; to say nothing of the scent. Having that smell in my living room every morning is worth a lot. ~P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home