Friday, January 19, 2007

January has been crazy for me (and the rest of those in my life), hence the lack of posting. I've been getting more and more into the new martial arts that I'm learning...had a very fun wrestling session with one of my boys (thanks, W!) in which I finally got the upper hand a few times. That's an accomplishment when you consider the difference in our sizes, and my lack of experience with grappling...it was a good time. And I got to pop a play partner's golden shower cherry in a most delightful way...thanks, P, for that, and for tea this morning! It's the guys like you that keep me coming back...

Speaking of, I'm going to be making some changes to my business, so please take note: At this time I'm not accepting new clients. This isn't a forever thing, but mostly something to keep my life simpler in the short term. So if you have wanted to come see me and haven't yet, keep your shirt on...at least until I allow you to take it off. :)

Here's another pic taken by Malixe of the dress from a few posts ago...just because I really like the look on my face.












1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Candy, Thanks for the update and for my shower. The privilege was all mine - so much fun, and so hot. If anyone reading this has been thinking of visiting Miss Candy and hasn't yet, I highly recommend her for her fantastic skills as a domme and for her unique approach to topping and training. She is out to make you a better person, no matter how much it hurts. Her picture here gives a good idea of what she's about. Get in line if you're interested and keep an eye out for when she may be accepting new boys!
~P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home