Monday, January 01, 2007

Good Lord, what a night! I can scarcely remember having so much fun at a party as I did at my friend's bash last evening! I got tied up and tortured, spent a couple hours in a cage with a very hot boy and girl, and wrapped up the evening by stepping on a very tough boy and making him bleed. Hah! I always seem to end up in that cage on New Year's...so much fun with so many good friends...

I also got to witness my dear Rossi (having shed her adorable black latex dress with white polkadots) wrestling around with our friend Jae, two girls getting tied together on bamboo tripod by Monk, Max suspending my lover C while the rest of us were lounging in Matisse's bed watching...and the food, the food was heavenly (although I'm going to have to get back at that man who made the scallops wrapped in bacon).

My dress was a hit also - it was a hand-me-down from my good friend Jane Duvall (so I don't know its origin, other than it came from NY). This is a pic of it taken by Malixe last year...


Matisse was happily snapping pictures the whole evening, so watch her blog for those, and I'll post them also if I get them!

Happy New Year, everyone, and I hope to beat up on many of you this coming year! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home