Monday, June 11, 2007

It takes a long time to get cable hooked up in this town. Gracious! So much going on and I couldn't tell you all about it! :)

The last piece of furniture is finally in our new place. The most exciting addition by far to our lives is the steel bondage bed made by my friend Jerry...pics to come soon! It's fantastic, very industrial, with holes cut throughout for caribiners. Also, it's a Murphy bed, so the mattress can flip up, exposing the "boxspring" underneath (all shiny steel crosshatch with endless tie-points).

Yes, I'm going to have fun with that. Already have had some fun with that, actually...

I'm off to Desire (the leatherwoman's conference in CA) with my sweetie Rossi on Friday...life's getting back to normal, so if you'd like to see me, try for next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home