Monday, April 30, 2007

Gracious, what a weekend...just had our offer on a condo accepted, so we're going to be homeowners! I feel very responsible...our place is going to be a wonderful place to play, and we're putting hard points in everywhere. Heh heh heh...

The practical result of this is that if you thought I was busy before, you ain't seen nothin' yet. However, I am in need of some monies (it being right after taxes and all) so please don't hesitate to trouble me for my time...I'll see what I can do! Also, I'm uploading my videos as we speak, and they should be up and available tomorrow. Finally! Setting things up is the hard part...I'm sure I'll be adding more soon, having gotten the learning curve out of the way!

The Cuff was fun, if exhausting...thanks to those who came out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home