Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ahhhhh...feeling much better now! Had a lovely afternoon (and evening) last night courtesy of one of my favorite clients, M. He set us up for our playdate in a swanky room at the Westin - one of their new "Westin Workout" rooms, to be exact. A treadmill, medicine ball, weights, bands, and a stability ball. Oh, and a king-size bed with a huge tub. That's my kind of room! I was especially excited because I was able to spend the night there with my partner, who was just as, uh, appreciative of the setup as I was. It was nice to spend a night in a place where I'm not surrounded by boxes. Wish I'd thought to take a picture of some of the things we got up to in there...

The countdown to my condo closing has started...hopefully, I'll be signing on Tuesday and closing on Thursday. I'm so excited! I've started a new wish list (aptly titled "New Wish List") on Amazon, if you'd like to help me out in furnishing the place. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures when we get everything settled! By the by, thanks to B for the Ipod speakers...they came in handy in our room last night, and will be great in my new home!

Last but not least, I'm going to begin doing regular pro-domme sessions in June...the people have spoken, as has my own inner voice, and I'm excited to broaden my work range. Thanks to Mistress Matisse for encouraging me, and all the people who wrote in response to my last post! So if you'd like to see me but you're not too into working out as a part of the session, let's talk...

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Candy -

Congrats on your newest aspirations, I always knew you had the juju to excel in your kinky endeavors.

My very best to you and yours,

James Mogul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home