Monday, May 21, 2007

So as I was chatting with my friends Mistress Matisse and Jae last night, I found myself considering (for the first time) doing "straight" domination instead of limiting myself only to a mix of personal training and topping. Hmmm...it certainly would be fun, but I'm not sure if I have the time. I'll tell you what, though...if I get enough positive feedback to this post (either in comment form, which I moderate, or by email) then I'll think about it further.

So what do you think, fellas? Would you like to see me without a workout involved?

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're great either way. You can even try straightening my teeth while you're at it! Even if you're not an "orthodontist-girl" - whatever they are...P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home