Monday, May 14, 2007


I just got a copy of the photos of the leather competition from my dear friend Malixe...all candid shots, nothing posed. Just the way I like it! He got a few great ones of my "fantasy." The Ms. contestants (I was the only one this year) have to do a fantasy...no longer than four minutes, no nudity, but other than that, no restrictions. It took me awhile to narrow it down. A lot of things turn me on, but I don't fantasize very much...I tend to just go out and do the things that feel good to me. But if I had a fantasy? Hmmm...

I settled on kickboxing. It's an extension of what I do with many clients and play partners - testing my strength against another, feeling the power exchange, enjoying how my body feels in connection with someone else's. So I turned it into a scene, and used my favorite play partner of all...my life partner. The funny thing? He usually is the one topping me! :)
Here's another pic from the event. Now, back to packing!

This is called a scorpion kick...a hardly-used mixed-martial-arts move, but very dramatic!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home