Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hello all! Been recovering from Vegas...actually, I haven't been, having stayed up late playing the last two nights. But anyway, am getting around to answering emails and getting caught up with biz. So what's the news?

I'm now accepting new clients again. Sorry for the wait, but I really had too much on my hands in all aspects of life for a while. Not that I'm any less busy now, but I've decided to start scheduling clients in advance (like, more than a week in advance). So if you contact me, expect to have to wait a couple weeks (unless I have a cancellation) but I'll still get you on the books and you'll have something to look forward to!

I was the Score Mistress at the last Rat City Rollergirls bout...here's a cute pic of me rolling around! There's more of me in that set...varying degrees of cuteness...

Nursing a sore knuckle today from beating up my favorite girls last night...thanks, Rossi! That was so much fun...

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great pic. so captures your spirit.
~r

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sore knuckle could make it hard to work around the house. Best be careful with it...
~P.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger scarlett said...

Good lord, I had never heard of Rollergirls before... it looks like rugby on roller skates... in other words, fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home