Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm sleep deprived but sat-is-fied, although I'm agog that it's not time for the weekend yet. I'm gong to be AWOL tomorrow (except for a special session...hi R!) and throughout the weekend at my annual capoeira batizado (i.e. workshops and belt testing). I plan on being flattened afterwards, although hopefully not too damaged, and attending the bondage party at the Wet Spot this Sunday evening. Those who haven't been (and who are either interested in bondage or want to meet cool peopl) should come check it out!

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see you Sunday. I'll wave and stand back. ~P.

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi to you too. another great session fri. whew...and ouch...

- R

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bondage party was a lot of fun, especially getting to see how you tie up your friends! You are awesome, Miss Candy. (bows low)-P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home