Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm getting excited about shooting some video soon! Just some short five-minute downloadables, but they'll still be the first footage shot for me and my site. I've done lots of kinky modeling and video, but directing and starring in my own? Sounds like fun...

So I'm taking an informal poll - you can comment here or send me an email if you'd rather. What kinds of things would you like to see? I know what I'd like, but my tastes aren't the same as most of my clients, I'm betting. :) Keep in mind I'll be screening responses, and that the challenge is to make a very short video...

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Candy,
I think a few diffrent examples of how your Dominance of someone and workout go together would be enlightening.
Kinky best wishes,
Jonn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home