Sunday, September 03, 2006

I am moved and nearly settled, and can now turn my attention to more important things. So what's on my list this week? Let's see...

* breaking in the new apartment by having sex and playing in as many different places as possible

* seeing several clients instead of my paltry couple squeezed in between moving commitments

* getting back into capoeira after a week and a half off...eeeek!

* taking my first scubadive cert class this weekend

* and yes...unpacking. Sigh. I wish that part would take care of itself!

I'm excited about seeing some of my favorite boys this week! I promise to put up some more pics as soon as my home computer gets set up...

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh! Congrats on the scuba cert! Are you doing it in the Puget Sound like I did? Super cold... if you DO, just remember to go somewhere warm with GOOD visibility before you decide if you like it or not. Diving in Mexico was beautiful, diving in Jamaica we did sans-wetsuits, diving in the Sound, I didn't get to see a thing AND I froze.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Miss Candy said...

I'm excited about learning to dive...and I am going to FL at the end of October, so I'll have good weather there! :)

*Miss Candy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home