Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hope your holidays were as relaxing as mine! I love this time of year, and we even got snow yesterday in Seattle. A white Christmas, despite all odds...

This upcoming New Year brings an announcement from me: I am taking an extended leave of absence from pro-domming. Why? Well, several reasons, two of them being that the clientele has never been reliable. I haven't put the resources and energy necessary into creating and maintaining a web presence for Miss Candy - I've had too many other things on my plate, and these things don't tend to work unless you can focus on them. Also, my personal training business is taking off, and I need to focus on that or else it'll suffer the same fate as this venture. I've never been one to be satisfied doing just one thing, but in this case, doing less than five is what's needed to keep myself sane, energized, and happy.

So keep your eye out - I may be back someday! Till then, a merry Xmas to all, and to all a good night...

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a well-earned break for far more important things in your life. I'll miss you, and I hope we'll find you back up here someday. Miss Candy, you're such a beautiful person. You helped me recognize my journey and gave it a kick-start that it might otherwise never have gotten. I'm so glad you know how to kick things ;) I wish you the best with everything in the future!
~P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home