Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A few pics for you today...one work-safe, the other probably not. Here are my new shoes...they're so comfortable, and I love the cutouts on the heel.


Sigh. I love Cole Haan! Especially the comfot...I can wear these all day, and that's saying something for me, since I usually wear sneakers! :)

This one showcases some very nice Myla lingerie, given to me by an extrordinarily sweet man (thanks, G)! It's interesting to see myself in something so...girly.

I'm going to be out of town a lot this month, so if you'd like to get in to see me, best try to get on my calendar now!

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I offer my thanks to your sweet man and to you for sharing such a HOT pic. I'm glad you told me to look :) And with the new shoes...oh, MC is sooo lucky.
P.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I am the girl who trains in Ultimate Fighting... we met the night you won Ms S Leather. I just got a new mac and do not know how to set up my automatic email default program so when I push your contact tab I cant email you
anyway please email me at kourhina@yahoo.com
I want to talk with you about training.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Miss Candy said...

I just got this...will do! :)

*Miss Candy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home